We're running behind on getting our Christmas card out but it will be in the mail shortly. We just uploaded it to our lab last night and we hope it ships today which would put it in our hands tomorrow. Jodi came up with the design and the photography is by moi.
I found out last night that it will cost $299 to replace the cracked glass on my new phone. Kind of ridiculous since I paid $199 for it 3 weeks ago, then got $50 back when it went on sale for $149 and then last night got another $50 back when it went on sale for $99. One of my other lines is eligible for an upgrade January 20th so I'm going to just get a new iPhone 5. I don't like this Galaxy 3 at all. It was a big mistake going back to an Android phone from the iPhone.
As I write this, JD is driving home from college for a 3 1/2 week break. The first semester went by pretty quickly and baseball season will be here soon. The second semester will likely prove more difficult for him as he will have to deal with the travel schedule and missing classes. He should have plenty of time to stay up on homework though on those long bus trips. I think the longest bus trip is 8 hours when they go down to Jacksonville State and Southern Miss, deep into Mississippi. We plan on making the trip to the Southern Miss series in May. The other road trip will be the season opener in Nashville.
No comments:
Post a Comment