I've been working on our website quite a bit lately. It may not be visible to the casual observer but I've been working on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so that our website will list higher in Google searches. Until now, I didn't know much about it but I've spent some time reading and watching Youtube tutorials and then making changes to our site. It's pretty interesting to see what is involved with Google's algorithms and how they rank websites based on content, backlinks, keywords, metatags, etc... Simply putting this link to our website here Maxxum Photography will boost our ranking on the web. Next, I'll be working on the portfolio portion of our site to show our senior portrait work.
I'm also starting a new project, creating a digital magazine for our clients. The magazine will educate our clients about our products and services as well as offer tips on how to best prepare for their session date, hopefully giving them plenty of information to make the decision to use us as the senior portrait photographer. It will take some time to create but I think the investment will be well worth it. I'm investing a great deal of time in creating a detailed marketing plan for our company in an effort to create brand identity and get our brand out to as many potential clients a possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment