We had a fun weekend at Casa de Williams as Jodi's mother, aunts, sister, cousin and great niece came to KC for a girls weekend. They spent their time shopping and visiting and we made sure that no one went hungry. We all went out to dinner on Friday evening and then Saturday morning, after several of us went to the neighborhood garage sales, Jodi and I cooked a large breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, and french toast. We only snacked in the afternoon and then I grilled pork steaks to go with baked potato's, butter noodles, green beans, deviled eggs and cornbread.
Here's the breakfast crowd:
After dinner, we celebrated Aunt Lonna's birthday with cake and gifts. Here's Lonna with her goodies.
While they went shopping on Saturday, I put the bonding primer down on the basement floor so it would be ready for the epoxy the next day. After everyone left on Sunday, I applied the epoxy while Jodi sprinkled the flakes into it. It appears to have turned out really well. Now I need to put the baseboard up and do some small paint projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment