Our St. Louis fireworks shoot is just a mere 5 weeks away and I'm pretty excited about not only my club show that we will be putting on but the other shows and events that are also planned. We cut our show down to 6 minutes and we have it scripted to some epic music that most won't be familiar with. Our finale is going to be quite intense and we have some segments that are sure to wow the crowd.
I'd really like to go do some shooting in the near future. I have been pondering purchasing a concealed carry weapon as my XD-40 is a full frame gun and I'd like something more compact. Glock's are pretty popular but I may go with a Sig Sauer. Eventually, I would like to get a Wilson Combat 1911 .45 ACP to play with and likely replace the XD-40.
JD called the other night and although he is tired, he is enjoying the college experience. He's already been lifting and doing conditioning with the baseball team and had some meetings. He's only had classes a few days so he really doesn't have much of an opinion formed about them yet. He said his free time has been pretty limited so far but he's been sleeping good and enjoying the food on campus.
Jodi and I are working on a direct marketing campaign for a back to school special we will be running. Tonight we will be working on the graphic design of the card we will be including along with some coupons to be used as incentives. We'd like to fill up our fall schedule from this and possibly book some sessions for spring as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment