JD and I spent some time this weekend adding microphones to his drum kit and beginning the learning process of recording drums. We were successful in getting all 8 microphones to record and he was able to sync it up with a song he played along with. We now need to fine tune the recording quality and much probably has to do with recording in a studded out basement that has a lot of "echo". We may need to build a studio room in the basement to get the best sound quality.
I've been adding some corals to my reef tank lately and have some really nice ones shipping in this week from California. There aren't many locals who collect the higher end corals that I do so I have to purchase or trade with people who live in more affluent areas or where the corals are more easily accessible.
I'm taking JD to a baseball showcase in St. Louis next weekend. There will be quite a few D1 colleges present to assess the talent on hand. Only one of the schools represented has seen him so it will be a good opportunity for him to be seen by others.
No comments:
Post a Comment