Chasing a Bronco for Jodi has been frustrating to say the least. I should know better but I've been trying to locate one a dealer has that isn't marked way up over sticker. I'm must quit before I show up at a dealership and choke the living piss out of them for advertising vehicles that are not available, or the advertised price doe snot show the $15,000 over sticker they want. I'm all for capitalism and generating profit but don't do it deceptively. There's some sales people that I know wish they had not been the one to answer my inquiry right now.
I went and looked at a 1999 Jeep Cherokee yesterday. It was real straight, absolutely no rust or body damage. The paint was a little faded and had quite a bit of rock chips on the front of it. It looked like the rear main seal was leaking. The interior was near perfect. In hindsight I should have bought it but I kept hearing the phrase my friends have coined and use, "It wasn't Dave Williams nice." The guy that pulled into the driveway after I turned it down bought it.
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment