Monday, January 10, 2022

 I'm ready for winter to be over.  I used to like the cold, and still find the brisk weather occasionally refreshing, but these longer spells of cold no longer invigorate me like they once did.  I'm looking forward to temps in the 50's the next three days.

Most of my time of late has been consumed by club related things as we prepare for a new year of activities and adventure.  We've been working on our 2022 club swag a lot and have some cool new decals, hoodies and mechanic shirts ready for our members to purchase.  We are also doing a lot more giveaways to our members this year.  It should be a fun year ahead.

I finally got my truck back, again.  Apparently they broke the intercooler downpipe mount and then they deformed a seal on my high pressure turbo which was causing oil to run off the back of the engine.  They had to pull the cab again to replace the seal.  Cost to me, $0.


No comments: