Friday, September 24, 2021

 Well, it's been over a month since I updated the blog.  Time flies when you are busy.  Our business is on the verge of a record year for volume as I hope we eclipse our previous record of clients as we reach early November.  Jodi is doing a great job of keeping up with me and it's a less stressful year for her versus last year.  We are blessed to have so many choose us to document this important year for their family.  

The offroad club keeps me pretty busy too as I am proactive about getting needed things done.  We have grown to 570 dues paying members this year, about a 12% increase over last year.  We have some pretty big events coming up that I'm looking forward to including a couple fundraisers to support local charitable organizations.  

The Kansas Krawl is tomorrow and I'll be heading to Kansas Rocks for that event.  I won;t be participating in the racing but do enjoy watching the carnage and I usually am pretty lucky in the event raffles.  

No comments: