Thursday, December 5, 2019

Well, we own a truck.  Surprisingly, Jodi was the one who supported this purchase more than I.  Sure, it would be  great to have a truck to haul the Jeep to our destination and not have to worry about breakdowns, but it's a vehicle that will sit a lot and we won't use much.  I guess though that if I really didn't want one, I wouldn't have shown it to her.  :)  So here we are, with a dually again.

I have to admit, it is a sweet ride.  It is White Pearl Tricoat and in Lariat trim with the FX4 Offroad package.  The 6.4 diesel only has 53,000 miles on it.  It has a black leather interior, new Michelin tires all around, back up camera and lots of other goodies.  I insisted on a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty and that's what we have.  Now we just have to find a trailer.



Before going to buy the truck, I was able to get my hard top back on my Jeep.  I wound up pulling the spare tire out of the tub and removed the carrier.  I probably won't run a spare if I have one on the trailer wherever we go. 


No comments: