We took some time to ourselves this weekend as we went out shopping on Saturday, even though some of it was business related. We bought some new fashion options for our studio closet to change things up a bit for Fall. While we were out, I mentioned to Jodi she should add to her Louis Vuitton purse collection. We were looking at some that were on display at Dillard's and the salesperson mentioned they had quite a bit more in a room in the back if we wanted to take a look. After telling her we did, she paged an armed guard to unlock the room and he stood watch while Jodi shopped. She wound up choosing one and while we were paying for it, I saw Jodi looking at a Michael Kors purse too. After walking around the store a bit, I took her back and told her to get it too. She also got a wallet for it. She doesn't spend money like I do so I have to make her sometimes. She deserves it. We wound up having a late dinner and then had friends join us for dessert. It was a nice change from the every day grind we seem to be stuck in.
On Sunday, I installed our replacement dishwasher that was delivered the other day. The old one had a part fail on it and it was no longer available so we got a new one under the warranty. Not sure why these things don't come with a power cord and water line already attached but after getting that all done and hooking up the drain line, it's working.
This week we have three photo shoots, three consultations and three ordering appointments. It's a trifecta in all categories. Next week pretty much looks the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment