Monday, June 17, 2019

I'm still waiting on my parts from powder coat.  Not sure why it's taking so long but in the meantime, I went to put my receiver hitch on and ran into a problem.  The bumper needed to come off.  Well, one thing led to another and now I'm ready for the new tire carrier and a new bumper.  For the bumper, I'm looking for something with maximum ground clearance so I'm looking at Genright, Excessive Industries and EVO. 


We spent Saturday evening with friends, hanging out on their deck with a fire and watching the sunset.  We headed out when storms approached and luckily we only got some light rain on the way home because we were without a top and doors.  

I have a busy week ahead with 3 photo sessions.  Tomorrow we have our Jeep group meetup and on Thursday, we are doing Taps at the Tower with a number of Jeeps.  That's why I had to get my hitch on so I could use my new flag holder that mounts in it.  




 

No comments: