It had been a little while since Jodi and I went to the range for some practice and with yesterday being ladies night at Frontier Justice, it was a perfect day to go since it was free to shoot. I took two of my new 1911's, my Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum and my Walther PPQ M3 9mm while Jodi took her Ruger 22/45 Lite Mark IV. I shot about 100 rounds of .45 and 30 9mm while Jodi ran off about 150 rounds of .22.
After leaving the range, we went to Nebraska Furniture Mart to look for some seat cushions for our outdoor furniture but struck out in our quest. We did find a new wood floor that we liked that may replace our current one. We are still waiting on NFM to settle things with their vendor, which I told them was a crock as we didn't buy the floor from the vendor, we bought it from them. I had the manager on his heels for 30 minutes the other day and it will be settled to our satisfaction. I'm not George Zimmer but "I guarantee it".
After our shopping trip, we went to dinner at Gino's, my new fave restaurant for Italian. We had a great conversation with the owner as we waited for our dinner. He's a really nice guy and he loves people and interacting with them. I had posted to Facebook that we were there enjoying dinner so our good friends who were eating at another establishment nearby showed up and met us as we were leaving. They asked us if we wanted to grab some dessert so we all headed to Dairy Queen for ice cream and enjoyed that out on the patio.
Today I have lots of goodies coming via the big brown truck and yesterday I ordered my Scosche mirrors that will mount to my roll cage. I think I will like them more than the trail mirrors I'm currently running.


No comments:
Post a Comment