We are just waiting on my wheels to arrive to finish up my Jeep. It is obviously taking much longer than the one week production time Raceline told me it would take. As a business owner, the last thing you want to do is not fulfill what you tell a client. I ALWAYS under promise and over deliver, meaning that if I tell the clients two weeks to get their order, they will have it in 10 days or less. To tell them something and not meet what I said I would do is an epic failure. We don't let that happen.
We've had to reschedule a couple photo shoots this week due to high winds. Windy conditions do not bode well for long hair on the ladies so to ensure they get perfect images, we just don't shoot when the conditions won't allow for that. It creates a busier schedule for us the following week but we do what we have to do. It is much cooler here today but the sun will be out and I hope that the wind dies down to get today's session in. The temps and weather look pretty good for next week.
I one week from today, the new owners of Jodi's Jeep will be flying in to spend the weekend with us and will be taking it home on Sunday. We are taking them to Kansas Rocks for an off road adventure while they are here.
JD and Megan close on their house on the 22nd and will be moving in later that week. We will be helping them move on Friday before we head to SMORR on Saturday with friends. Really hoping for dry conditions down there. Larry's Hill will be conquered this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment