Jodi's mom and our 7 year old niece arrive today for a two day visit. Jayson will be staying with us over the two days as well. Luckily, all of the work has been done at the house with the exception of our tile backsplash in the kitchen and the quarter round along the baseboards. The backsplash gets installed next weekend and the quarter round should be done this weekend.
We had to delay the delivery of Jodi's Jeep until mid-next month but my photographer friend who is purchasing it and his wife will be staying a couple days when they come and that should give us an opportunity to go to Kansas Rocks and show them what off roading is all about.
My 40" tires are in our garage as I wait on my Jeep to get finished. I'm not 100% sure it will fit in the garage after going to the bigger tires but we shall see. I figure it will be three weeks before I get it back and that will be putting me awful close to our SMORR trip the last weekend in April and then yesterday I was invited to go to Disney, OK for a two day trip the first part of May. It's going to be a busy year of wheeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment