We are less than two weeks away from Christmas and I am really looking forward to the time off. I have a lot I want to accomplish but I'm sure my ADD will get in the way. Hopefully I can at least do half of what I want to.
I had to put a new battery in the Taurus the other day and the windshield washer nozzle tubing was dry rotted and leaking so I replaced that too. My front fender on my Jeep is making some noise and I think it is related to the inner fenders. I tightened up the fender a bit and it is still making a rubbing noise. I have brand new Poison Spyder vented inner fenders to install as the inners were cut to accommodate the coilover mount. The new fenders will fill the void plus they will look better with an accent color underneath like Jodi's. I think I'm just going to bedliner and paint them myself rather than go the powdercoat route.
No comments:
Post a Comment