Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Well, the long saga with my coilover suspension is coming to an end.  It's all coming off and going back to Rebel.  I'm done with them.  I have new 4.5" springs on order from Metalcloak that will be here on Friday.  It'll sit where it does now with the coilovers, a nice height I think.  It should be back to its old self by our SMORR trip Thanksgiving weekend.  December starts the process of Raptor lining the exterior.  Should be a fun but labor intensive project.

Well, we now own a car I thought we'd never own.  My friend purchased a Tesla so now we are the new owners of a Mercedes Benz C Class.  What a fun car this is.  I have never driven a vehicle that drives like it does.  The acceleration, steering and braking is instantaneous and it rides like a dream.  You cannot feel the transmission shift gears.  I've only put about 30 miles on it maybe but it sure is fun to drive.  Things look a  little different at our house these days.




Jodi has 5 more sessions to edit and then she can start to relax a bit.  She is really looking forward to the end of the busy season as I almost killed her with 19 sessions in October!  








No comments: