Thursday, October 26, 2017

I'm back after a little hiatus.  I've been enjoying my time off and looking to extend it a bit longer.  Hoping to be off until the week of Thanksgiving.  Crossing my fingers.

The weather is changing this weekend and it's going to be on the cold side the next couple days.  Photo shoots are planned for Saturday and Sunday so they will be on the cooler side.  Fall is my favorite season so I'm ready for it. 

Looking forward to my first wheeling adventure at Tuttle ORV in the next couple weeks.  I haven;t been off road since the Black Hills so it'll be good to get off the pavement again.  We should have a decent size group from our club heading there.

Here are a few images from a recent session we did.  We traveled to the client and shot in their hometown.  I'll go anywhere when someone pays my $100 an hour travel fee.  It was a three hour round trip.  :)  Larger images when you click on them.
















No comments: