It sure was nice to have a three day weekend. We had a couple photo shoots during that time and we have 4 more sessions this week followed by 4 more next week. I've broken our rule of 3 sessions per week so I might as well just blow it out for the remainder of the next two months. Poor Jodi! :)
Yesterday morning I got right out of bed and within ten minutes of doing so, I was in the garage removing the grille off the Jeep and beginning the installation of the J.W. Speaker LED headlights. It went really smooth and quick and the entire job took me about 25 minutes. I was kind of shocked. After that, I installed the sill plates and then it was off to other chores that needed done prior to our photo shoot in the afternoon.
I am going back and forth on installing a Cat Back exhaust on the Jeep. It's not all that costly and it looks like a fairly easy install, especially since the current exhaust isn't old and rusty. Decisions, decisions. The one I want definitely has some rumble to it when you get on it. Maybe wait until the Procharger gets installed? We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment