Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Jodi is in St. Louis today as her mother is having a procedure to unblock an artery in her neck.  She has been having stroke like symptoms and they ultimately discovered the blockage.  We are praying for a successful procedure and a full recovery for her.

In Jodi's absence, I conducted a sales session yesterday evening and it went quite well.  We have quite a few sessions booked for the summer months which is an improvement over last year as many wait until the fall.  The opportunity for us is to schedule more summer sessions and our incentives we are offering to do so are working.

We are suppose to have a really nice weekend, dry and very mild temps so I hope to get some outside work accomplished.  I need to get some planting done and our garage still needs some straightening.  De-cluttering our lives is quite a bit of work.


No comments: