Back to work after finally getting a weekend off. As my run of good luck would have it, I have a three day weekend ahead as we are off Monday for MLK day. I hope I can get a lot accomplished this week and through the weekend.
We ordered our carpeting for our new changing room as well as a couple club chairs. All of the electrical has been completed and we have the makeup mirror ready to hang. I still have trim work to do but it should come together pretty quickly now. The bathroom is nearing completion and there is light at the end of the tunnel in getting these projects done.
We recently looked back on our 2014 and we photographed 46 Seniors which was right at our goal of 50. I've always said I'd just like to do 50 per year but if we can fill up the summer months a bit more, I think 75 would be possible.
I went to a gun show yesterday and came home with a $10 hat. I go to look primarily as there are far better deals online. I met a friend there and we walked around for a couple hours. It's a large show with 1000 tables so it takes awhile to see everything. There was not a single Remington 700 there and there was only one MAK-90 and the dealer was ridiculously high on it so I came home with my wad of money I took, just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment