The college baseball season kicks off today and JD's team is in Wichita to take on the Wichita State Shockers. Unfortunately, JD seems to be having the same problems that he had last season. The chronic tendonitis is a problem and I don't think it will get any better without taking a year off. He obviously doesn't want to do that so I expect to see him get limited use, much like last year. Some days are better than others apparently so we'll just have to see how the year goes.
We had a really good sales session last night and a decent one earlier in the week. It's funny how your goals and expectations change with your business based on your experience. Last year, Jodi and I used to high five after a client walked out the door after spending $750-$800. Now, a sale like that is somewhat disappointing! However, we are thankful that what we're doing is successful and profitable and is building into something pretty cool. We are excited about our upcoming television commercial and are hopeful that it will take our business to the next level in what we're trying to create and accomplish.
Tonight I have to prepare our studio for tomorrow's photo session and we'll be interviewing our Model Team applicants the two days after that as well as others later next week. All this balanced around two work days at the plant. Good thing I really enjoy what I do!
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment