Monday, December 2, 2013

A four day weekend has come and gone but it sure was good to have the extended time off.  After a quick trip to St. Louis for Thanksgiving with family, it was back home to work on business related work.

Since JD was home for an extended period, we had Jayson at our house for a longer period.  It's so nice to be a grandparent these days as if he gets fussy and you don't want to hear it, you can just walk away!  LOL  He provided a lot of smiles and laughs while with us though and I think he's pretty fond of his grandpa and grandma.

JD has a about 10 days of actual school left before getting to come home for a month break.  He'll be working 40 hours a week while home so I don't know if he'll consider that much of a break or not but I think he enjoys making money now.




No comments: