Friday, October 25, 2013

How about Michael Wacha?  The guy has been amazing and I'm excited about his future with the Cardinals.  He made one mistake last night but the pitch call was terrible in that situation with Ortiz at the plate at 3-2.  Glad the Cards came back and come back to StL with the series even.

I bought a GoPro Hero 3+ last night.  I intend to use it for behind the scenes video at our photo shoots as I plan to incorporate more video into our HD slideshows and create Youtube videos to advertise our services to our potential clients.  This winter I will be working on our media and marketing plan so that when spring rolls around, we can have all of these things in place.

We have our big model shoot on Sunday and most everything is in place.  I obtained the commercial photography permit from the city yesterday so we can use a park that has 19th Century buildings as a backdrop.  Our makeup artist will be starting with the girls at noon and then we will do some studio shots prior to heading to the park.  We'll wrap the shoot up around sunset.  I'm hopeful the images turn out just as I plan.

Well, since it's the end of the week, it's time for Photo Friday.  Enjoy!
















No comments: