Thursday, May 2, 2013

In about 36 hours, we'll be sitting pool side in 90+ degree weather.  Temps will be pretty warm in Phoenix/Scottsdale but it's a dry heat (wink wink).  It'll be quite a change from our 36 degree high here today.  I'm looking forward to visiting Sedona on Sunday and then driving to San Diego the next day.  The forecast calls for highs in the mid 60's in San Diego and that's perfect for me. 

The week after our return we have a couple clients scheduled for their portrait session and we'll be preparing our marketing campaign for the summer.  We'll be sending out over 1000 6x9 cards and I'm curious as to what the response rate will be.  My hope is that we get 2% of them to use our services this year. 

I'll also be traveling to St. Louis to move JD home the following weekend.  He has finished up his classes and now has about 10 games remaining in the season.  They won't be making their conference tournament so the season comes to an end after the last regular scheduled game.  It appears much of the pitching staff is having arm problems and I believe it is from entirely too much throwing.  JD will be taking the entire summer off from throwing and just work out at the gym regularly.

No comments: