Fall is my favorite season and it will be arriving shortly. We had a preview this morning as it was in the upper 40's when I went out the door and I could see my breath. Soon the high's will be in the 60's and low 70's, my kind of weather!
Saturday I had about 1/3 of our pyrotechnics club over to the house and we built comet racks and other mounting fixtures for the show we are doing in St. Louis at the end of the month. We had the sawdust flying and we got quite a bit accomplished. I grilled up brats and hot dogs for our lunch and Jodi had Mac n Cheese and baked beans to go along with chips.
JD said that official fall scrimmages start today. They've had him throwing short bullpens and other throwing work in preparation for it. He seemed to be pretty excited about getting to throw to live batters again. The coaching staff will use the scrimmages to determine who will be their go to guys this spring. They will start their 2013 campaign in Nashville and we're planning on going. I haven't been down there in a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment