Thursday, May 10, 2012

It looks to me like Obama is a getting a little desperate.

In other news, we did part of a Senior Portrait session Monday evening and will finish up this weekend.  We showed the parents the photos from the first session last night and they loved them.  We're also delivering the orchestra photos and the large, custom framed print on Friday.  The two ladies who had us do the photos loved the images we showed them on the iPad while we were at the ball game the other day.  I'll have to post a couple when I have the chance. 

It's almost the weekend and I'm looking forward to a third consecutive weekend of being off.  JD will be pitching in a district game on Saturday.  We've reached the point where a team loss ends JD's high school baseball career.  It is a bittersweet time but we have several years of college baseball to look forward to and he will also be playing on a Ban Johnson team this summer.

Graduation is only 10 days away.  Time goes by so fast.  In three months he will be at college and Jodi and I will be empty nesters.  That sounds so strange.  We've done a pretty good job at raising a fine, young man.


No comments: