Other events for the week in which he will participate is an assembly, a rally at the school in which the Court will arrive in vintage convertibles and then the Homecoming game where Jodi will get to escort JD onto the field during half time festivities. It should be a fun week for all of us.
I'm told the group that JD will go to Homecoming with consists of 17 couples. I think the majority of them will be coming to our house for photos. I picked up some new equipment over the past couple days and did some practice shots with it last night.
In other news, I'm still waiting on my friend to post his video from our fireworks event last weekend. There are some other videos up already so I'll link to a few of them here.
Like salutes? Skip to 10:30 of the video!!! Change the resolution to 480 or 720p.
Here's the 1.4 Pyromusical I helped my friend set up. This was the best choreographed show of the night! Change the resolution on this one as well.
Here's my KCAP group doing a little twist on "Dueling Banjos". We did it with salutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment