Friday, September 16, 2011

I made good on my promise to fix steak dinner for 8 of JD's friends the next time they were over for Jersday (Jersey Shore on Thursday).  I grilled up 8 ribeyes and 2 porksteaks and they were all devoured quickly.  The mesquite marinade we've been using is quite tasty and the teens were raving as to how good the steaks were.  Along with the expertly grilled meat, they enjoyed a salad, mashed potatos, butter noodles, corn and green beans. For dessert, I made iced cinnamon rolls and those were all gone by the end of the evening as well.  I was asked if I was going to do this for them every Thursday.  My response was "no".

After they had the opportunity to digest their meal, we went downstairs and I powered up the studio lights and we took some more photos.  These kids have more fun posing for photos than they probaby do playing video games.  Some of them are pretty creative with their poses and I was having trouble keeping a straight face while operating the camera. 

No comments: